Browse through the different resource sections above to locate resources. Please be patient as we add more resources. You can submit resources via our form.
The Special Needs Alliance is a national, non-profit organization comprised of attorneys who are respected authorities with regard to public benefits, guardianships/conservatorships, special needs plannning and special education. The average member has nearly two decades of relevant legal experience. Many of them have family members with special needs, enabling them to bring additional insight to their work.
- Growing Up Online: A Must Have Guide for Parents, Teachers and Kids February 27, 2014
- National Policy Matters – The 2014 Federal Home and Community Based Service Regulation: What You Need to Know February 7, 2014
- National Policy Matters – The Affordable Care Act: What Nonprofit Employers Need To Know July 24, 2013
- National Policy Matters – The Chained CPI Cuts Social Security and SSI: What Disability Advocates Need To Know March 22, 2013
- National Policy Matters – Deficit Reduction: What Disability Advocates Need To Know November 14, 2012
- National Policy Matters – The Affordable Care Act: What Disability Advocates Need To Know August 22, 2012
- Report: ‘My Thinker’s Not Working’ April 11, 2012
- Expressing Yourself: Assessing Self Determination in Your Life January 10, 2012
- Gateways to Self Determination January 10, 2012