Browse through the different resource sections above to locate resources. Please be patient as we add more resources. You can submit resources via our form.
The More You Know in collaboration with NBC News has partnered with leading non-profits Common Sense Media and NetSmartz Workshop to produce the first eBook in The More You Know Learning Series on digital literacy and Internet safety. The eBook provides an informative, interactive, media-rich learning tool for parents and teachers of children ages six and older about responsible Internet behavior including topics like filtering and parental controls, how to find safe sites and cyberbullying. Also included are four video comic books for kids focused on real-life situations that may arise when they go online.
- National Policy Matters – The 2014 Federal Home and Community Based Service Regulation: What You Need to Know February 7, 2014
- National Policy Matters – The Affordable Care Act: What Nonprofit Employers Need To Know July 24, 2013
- National Policy Matters – The Chained CPI Cuts Social Security and SSI: What Disability Advocates Need To Know March 22, 2013
- National Policy Matters – Deficit Reduction: What Disability Advocates Need To Know November 14, 2012
- National Policy Matters – The Affordable Care Act: What Disability Advocates Need To Know August 22, 2012
- Report: ‘My Thinker’s Not Working’ April 11, 2012
- Expressing Yourself: Assessing Self Determination in Your Life January 10, 2012
- Gateways to Self Determination January 10, 2012
- Self Determination Strategies January 10, 2012