The Arc is pleased to announce a new edition of National Policy Matters entitled, “The Affordable Care Act: What Non Profit Employers Need to Know” which explains the basic provisions of the law. Although the Administration recently announced that many of the provisions have been delayed one year in order to have more implementation time, employers will still need to plan for the new requirements. This publication will provide an overview of:
- What will the ACA require of employers?
- What penalties are imposed on large employers?
- Can employers keep their current health insurance?
- Can non-profits apply for tax credits?
- What additional provisions apply?
We hope this publication will serve as a tool to you and your chapters as new steps in implementation begin. Please check The Capitol Insider Blog’s Health Care section for additional resources on implementation of the ACA.